*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110654-Recap-03-17-01--03-18-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110654 added May 31, 2001 at 2:35pm
Restrictions: None
Recap [03-17-01 & 03-18-01]
-03-17-01-
There really isn't too much to say here. I fell asleep around 2:00 am, and didn't wake up until around 2:10 pm. (Yes, a lot of sleep!)

When I woke up, I started to work on getting my comic moved to Keenspace. For the most part, I was able to. (You can go to http://dbzrpg.keenspace.com to see it) However, there are lots of little bugs that I cannot do anything about. I have already e-mailed admin about it.

Time soon came for when I had to get ready, and go to work. And thus I did. Work was alright.. not the best.. I started off training a new guy in grill. It has been FOREVER since I trained someone in grill. I honestly do not think I did so well.

By the end of the night I was moved to drive thru runner. Times were alright. (actually, the last hour was great!) Umm...we were so dead, that we had all of our pre-close done. When we closed, I was able to help my mom with the actual paperwork, and we got out 30 minutes past 12:00. (Which was GREAT!)

When I got home, I worked some more on the keenspace thing, and then went to bed.

-03-18-01-
I woke up around 11:20. Dad made some biscuits, and I got online. Scottie was on, and he told me Andy wanted me to call him. I have no idea why.

I checked my email--no news from keenspace (of course, how could I expect a responce that fast?)

I popped Kenshin (episodes 1 - 4) into my PS2, and began watching those. Around 12:30 (or so) I called Andy. We talked for about 10 minutes, and then hung up. Back to IRC.

He said he was going to be online, but he never showed up. Around 3:00, I ran off to get a shower and to get ready to go. Around 3:40 (roughly) Scott showed up, ready to go. We departed.

We arrived there quickly. Andy was busy working with his grandmother and mother. After a few minutes of waiting, Andy was able to get away and go inside.

We watched him play Digiworld for a bit of time. Then we popped in Kenshin, and watched that. After Kenshin, we watched two or three Digimon episodes, and an episode of Flint: The Time Detective. We started to watch the Dark Stalkers stuff, but Scott's dad showed up..forcing us to leave.

When I got home, I got online and started to update Andy's website. Andy came on, briefly, allowing me to get him to give me the news for the update.

He ran off to bed, and I decided to work on some more webpages, and chat. Then I, too, fell to the evil mosnter known as Sleep..

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110654-Recap-03-17-01--03-18-01