*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110662-Ahh-the-Good-Times-From-Long-Ago-03-28-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110662 added May 31, 2001 at 2:44pm
Restrictions: None
Ahh the Good Times From Long Ago [03-28-01]
Hi there, Scribble guys and gals! Today has been rather odd, for me. I don't know why..but well, here we go.

When I woke up, I knew exactly how I was going to ask Jenni-dono out. I knew how to say it, where to say it.. when to say it.. etc etc. In fact, I even felt really good about the whole thing. I thought.. that perhaps.. the nervous feeling would be gone forever.. It may be.. it may not be. I don't know.

I stumbled up, got a shower, and (while going to the kitchen) saw the stock form I had to fill out to own stock. I was going to, but wasn't able to, as I had to hurry to go. I plan on finishing it before I go to work tonight.

-1st-
We worked on our set some more. It turns out that Mrs. Chacon won't be here tomorrow, which gives me GREAT relief! I work almost all night..so I won't get the chance to do any homework. Anyway, that was it for this.

-Passing-
I walked with Sarah, towards the main building. I spotted Chauncey, but he walked by me once again..as if I was never there. Gah. Jenni-dono and Sean came out, and I waved to im, and as we continued walking, Megan came out and said "HI JAMES" in her happy voice. I replied "hello!" and kept walking.

Sarah disappeared after we got into the building, but Matt came up to me. (actually, I saw him, and called him over). We started to talk, and then Jess ran over and started talking about how she would ride in the trunk with me. (don't ask).. Matt gave me this strange bizzare look. I tried to explain to him, but he kept saying "I don't think I wanna know." I told him I would explain in 4th. He left, as Jess and I went to 2nd.

-2nd-
The announcements went on a bit late today (or so it seemed to me). After them, almost 3/4 of the class left, to go meet with a college recruiter in the library. Channel One came on, and we watched it. Afterwards, I started to work on notecards. I lost track of time, but eventually, everyone came back. more notecards. I think I have about 10, so far. The bell rang, and it was off to Government.

-3rd-
I arrived sorta early..and just read the board for instructions. I grabbed a piece of white paper, and began to think about my drawing. (we had to draw a political cartoon about the Supreme Court to the other courts..and what-not). I decided..that I definantly wanted to follow in Andy's footsteps, and draw anime. I just didn't know what.

Jenni-dono and Sean showed up. I tried to talk, but I really didn't know what to say. Perhaps it won't be as easy as I thought. Oh well. I will overcome it.. I just.. need to clear my mind more.

I decided to draw an anime character, with a huge hat. On the hat it says things like "Final Jurisdiction" and "Last Opinion" and things that are related to how the Supreme Court is the FINAL say in any case. On the brim of the hat, I wrote "Supreme Court Justice", and below the character, I drew different buildings to represent the different courts. (with the supreme court being the biggest, and the state court being the smallest.)

Finally, I was done. We had to put them on the wall, so I did. When I got back to my seat, I started to talk to Jenni-dono about college. She was asking us wether she should live in the "Party" or "Quiet" dorm. 0.o I never knew people could just...do that. Anyway... Oh and apparntly, she will have to buy some Cidar Blocks.. for the bed. That's..so..strange. Without being able to question too much, the bell rang.

-4th-
I got in as fast as I could, and started to e-mail people. (Karen and Matt, mostly). Meanwhile, I was clicking as fast as I could, to get to my Selatrop Chat Room, so that I could talk to Andy. Spiffy! I made it early, for once.

I started to talk to him, and got 3 emails a minute (maybe more). That was insane. By the time I could reply to one, another one had taken its place.

Overall, I told Karen how I was going to ask her, and she said it was a good idea..except for telling Jenni-dono EVERYTHING. She warned that I should phrase my things carefully. Matt, on the other hand, just wanted to see Karen yell at me again.. loud enough so the entire class hears her.. (like yesterday.. *grumble*)

On Andy's side.. he used PhotoShop to create a pretty spiffy picture. I want to see if I can replace the old one (on his site) with this one. It looks like something out of an anime.. I swear. Finally..the bell rang.

-5th-
I did pretty much the same thing as I did in 4th, minus the e-mail. I talked to Andy, a lot. Apparntly, he is going to type up his old B-day journal, and post it. I cannot wait! I remember..that he writes a TON of stuff for his journals. (more than myself), and most of them make me laugh beyond belief.

While surfing and chatting, I found a really cool Kenshin site with a lot of clips. I downloaded every one of them. It had everything from Sanosuke vs ShiShiO to Saitou vs Kenshin. I found these to be EXTREAMLY cool (espically Saitou vs Kenshin), because I have not seen much of the Kyoto Arc. Very very cool. I am definantly going to download those when I get home.

-Lunch-
Jenni-dono arrived, after all. I thought she was going to go to the Bible Study group thingie that was going on today. I asked her about it, and she remembered. D'oh!! Well, she said she'd stay for a few more minutes before she left. She showed me her notecards for her final research paper. Unbelieveable. She must have 30+ cards, and she isn't even done yet. 0.o *anime fall here*

She remarked "oh how sad, no one is coming. James will be all by himself.." and I just replied "yeah, but i'm used to it." and she departed. Chauncey showed up a few minutes later, and we watched the Kenshin vs Saitou fight!

While ending part 3 of the fight, Randall showed up. So we started over. We watched EVERY Kenshin clip that I had downloaded.. and then we went looking for DBZ clips. We found a few, but while downloading and watching.. the bell rang.. and cut us off short.

-6th-
Andy had finished typing his journal up by this time, and had e-mailed it to me. I went and looked, and laughed. I laughed, and laughed..and laughed. I laughed so hard, I had tears forming in my eyes. I was TRYING not to laugh very much, because of the class that was in here..and because I don't want Mr. Rackler wandering what i'm doing. That was about it for this class.

-7th-
By this time, Andy had to go to HIS class.. so I was pretty much left alone. I watched some of those Kenshin clips over again, because of the fact they are SO COOL.. I plan to download them, when I get home.

So..what does the title have to do with this log? Well, nothing really. The good memories that came from reading Andy's old journals have inspired me to type up my really old journals. So, for the next few scribbles, they will all be really old journals. I will entitle this series: MEMORIES - Journals from the Past! Don't forget to "tune in" and watch it!

-Home-
Well.. work. I went in at 5..and worked until 11. That is really all there is to say about work. I'm pretty tired..so i'm going to sleep. Dewa Matta.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110662-Ahh-the-Good-Times-From-Long-Ago-03-28-01