*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110664-MEMORIES---Journals-from-the-Past-31500
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110664 added May 31, 2001 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
MEMORIES - Journals from the Past [3/15/00]
================================================
SERIES '00
EPISODE 075 - School, Electives & Chicken!
REAL DATE: 3/15/00
================================================

(taken straight from the journal)

I woke around usual time (7:10-7:20) and (as usual) I did not wish to get up. It seems that JOHN was YELLING at EVERYONE for the WEBPAGE - this made me mad!!

AFTER being yelled at, I finally got up and dressed. Found out I have to close 3 nights in a row - ARGH! Well off to the wonderful world of school.

I arrived to find amalia was looking for me. "Probably for my math" -- guess what, I was right! Well, off to first.

=
1st:
=

No major things here. Just listening to Jared R talk about women (again) it was funny to note that Mr. Crowley (the teacher) had us get a book, turn a bogus page, and "pretend" to teach 2 min before Mr. Quick (the principle) walked into the room. After Quick left, it was time to put books away and talk some more.

=
2nd:
=

Gotta love second! We -always- do something in Chemistry! Lucky for me, I am done so I get to sit and be bored. Oh well!

Talked to Andy on the way to 3rd (and before second as well) what fun! ^.^

=
3rd:
=

What Chaos! The computer lab has been transformed into a large consiler meeting place with 50+ people. Its so LOUD I cannot think! AGG!

Visual Basic has to be the dumbest thing on Earth! It is asking us to program stuff that is almost impossible! Luckily Algebra II actually taught me stuff!

Yay! Everyone is asking me for help, even Mrs. Cartright. I find Rolan stealing a copy of my code, I amange to get it back and James C rips it to pieces - end of story.

=
4th:
=

I barely have a chance to sit down before Mrs. Rippie asks me to type up an enormous amount of stuff for her. I agree (actually gets me out of reading a slow-boring story!) but only get 50% done before I had to go (back to) the computer lab.

Seeing IT-master #1 I decide to stay clear. I was too angry to put up with it's @!# today! -.-;

FINALLY it is MY turn! I am told I do not have enough electives listed, and I am instructed to put 2 more. I put "art I" and Mr. Rackler puts "Graphical Design" since I did not know of another one.

With that done, back to English to finish my typing. I finish and have to go to Mrs. Terry's room to print. Walking into her room makes me feel as if i'm going into a tomb. Silance...silance... I don't think even the LIBRARY is this quiet!

I go back to english to hear Rippie yelling her head off! I find out some people have been arguing with her (Aysha and Natalie) about the boring story! Ugg!

I am (unforantly) NOT exempt from the test over the story. I guess on every problem and probably have them all right! @_@

She talks about resumes and about interiews. Everyone in class will have to be dressed up, and interviewd! Finally the bell rings.

=
Lunch:
=

We spend most time in line today :( I managed to talk to Nicole and she agrees to "drop" the first plan and go to mine - she will be saved from the letter - too bad!

It was funny when Itx3 asked some chick to buy him a refill! She flat out told him "NO! GO TO HE**!" I was trying to hold my laughter. I told Andy and we laughed about that!

Not much else happend. We got #18 today -- ahh well, better luck next time.

=
5th:
=

What can I say? It's math! Most of the loud crazy people in Andy's 3rd hour is in this one! Non-stop jungle, i'm surprised I learn anything. Figures, the one day we can work together, and Scott is absent! :(

I got to problem #22 when the bell rang, not bad! As a class, we usually get to #12.

=
6th:
=

Once again (for the 3rd time) I am in the computer lab. Nothing here, except Quake! I kept killing an eyeball player who was complaining! John D and Clay A are the only competition! That's until I face Andy. he says he is good--we need to play against each other to see if he is right :Þ

The bell rings and its time to go home! ^.^;

=
Home:
=

Once I arrived home I had 30 min to do what I needed (email, ICQ) before I had to work on the McDonald's website. Once those 30 min were over, that is ALL I did!

Ida came online, but I didn't get to talk to her :( Because of the stupid mcdonald's website! >(

I feel like chicken tonight! lol, thats what we have! Good-ol-homemade chicken (better than McDonald's anyday!)

Finish website around 8:40; talk to Scott B and Andy til 9:30, where I come to write this journal entry.

It is 10:17, and I am now about to TRY to sleep.. after listening to 3 songs on the radio that just won't end..

Agg! wierd dreams, here I come...

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110664-MEMORIES---Journals-from-the-Past-31500