*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110667-MEMORIES---Journals-from-the-Past-41100
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110667 added May 31, 2001 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
MEMORIES - Journals from the Past [4/11/00]
================================================
SERIES '00
EPISODE 102 - ITS ALIVE.. ITs a... Andy?
REAL DATE: 4/11/00
================================================

(taken straight from the journal)

Woke up at 6:22 and got on ICQ! Andy was on, so I talked to him until he had to leave. Did my morning ritual, listend to Def Leppard: Euphoria and wrote the previous page in the journal. Now it's time to catch the bus...

Got to school. Talked to Jess & Andy in the passing and went to first.

=
1st:
=

Was questioned about Ida -- again! Makes me wonder how much she is questioned about me. Hehe, i'm famous at her school. yay, we get to finish the movie - correction we get to 'continue' the movie. Ppl in the class didn't want to pick up where we left off. (BTW: were watching "The Last of the Mohicans")

Thats about all there is to say for this hour. Hopefully next hour will be a tad-bit more exciting.

=
Passing:
=

Talked to Andy about college & Japanese! I swear, I created a monster...

=
2nd:
=

Listening to music -- sounds like Mozart! Peaceful.. I hope she keeps it on throughout class. Ah! I was close, it is Bach. so peaceful.. they say that listening to such music while studying will help you learn! I believe it is so.

hmm.. Channel 1 News was so boring! The class was talking about "Young Frankeinstein" I remember that movie from a few years ago! It's pretty funny. Class begain - worked on worksheets, listend to Bach, and took notes.

=
Passing:
=

Talked to Andy, who complains that I talk to Ida too much on the phone. Oh well! -.-

=
3rd:
=

Worked on Visual Basic.. hmm someone is ahead of me! Barely able to get my work done before everyone needs help!

=
4th:
=

Computer Lab! All my work is done, so I just look around on the web,. Jess brings up a picture puzzel and we start working on it. Out of 9 faces we found 6 (7 counting the baby). End of Class, time for lunch!

=
Lunch:
=

Andy was kinda mad-but in a good mood. Make fun of ITs (did a good impression of "IT") heard lots of noise, but too busy working on journal to really understand/hear. Scott work on his math, I write, Jess stares, Andy, Ruben & Chris make fun of Danial.

Time for math. X_x

=
5th:
=

Math is always the same.. Mrs. Mathis yells at someone to sit down, they argue for 5 minutes, we do 1 problem, repeat. UGG! I hate the people in my class sometimes. We barely get through the new stuff! Oh well, off to 6th--my resting hour.

=
Passing:
=
Talked to Andy! We must be pretty tired cause we were laughing at stupid stuff.

=
6th:
=

Decided to do an exercise for my Visual Basic (since i'm behind anyways). Finished! Now I just play around on the web until its time to go and wait for the bus (ugg!)

=
Waiting for Bus:
=

Talked to Andy! Of course, thats usual since our busses come roughly the same time (whcih is 20-40 min after school). Caught up in reading his journal (we swap & read each other's). As soon as we finished, these two chicks came to clean the windows--while doing so, one cried "IT'S CRACKHEAD! HE'S OUT!! AND HERE TO DO COMMUNITY SERVICE!!" and took off running. We both thought this was extreamly funny-- even more-so when they realized they were locked out of the building.

Laughing really hard, Andy's bus finally came. Mine was only 15-20 min behind it. @_@

I hope Ida is on when I get home.

=
Home:
=

4:05- of course she isn't on! Jarrett is on, but he has no clue to where she is. Also, Jarrett seems every depressed for some reason.

5:00- Talked to Ida on the phone ^.^ used up the phone card :(

Nothing else writing about I guess. Had Fish & Rice for dinner mm.. til tomorrow!

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110667-MEMORIES---Journals-from-the-Past-41100