*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110668-MEMORIES---Journals-from-the-Past-41200
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110668 added May 31, 2001 at 2:50pm
Restrictions: None
MEMORIES - Journals from the Past [4/12/00]
================================================
SERIES '00
EPISODE 103 - Walls caving in..and pyscic links
REAL DATE: 4/12/00
================================================

(taken straight from the journal)

Woke about 5:23 this morning, suddenly feeling homesick! I wanted to be at my grandmother's house (Which I helpe to build when I was young). I wanted to see my old room, see the horses (even though, I know they are no longer there), swing on the hand-made swing..explore the vast amount of land, and do many of the things I used to do when I was young.

I thought about this summer when I would be able to visit for a short time. I also thought about how I will not be able to talk to Ida for that limited time, which also made me feel kinda sad. Finally fell back to sleep around 5:41.

Woke again at 7:00, 10 minutes before I was suppose to get up. Listend to the radio for the weather.. Brr.. another cold day. Tomorrow should be warmer. Time to do the morning ritual, and head off to school...

Talked to Jess, James, Amalia, and Jared then I went to the eastern doors, and waited for andy. 2 min passed and I talked to Andy, then went to class.

=
1st:
=

Mr. Crowley was listening to some old music - then we started to watch the movie again.

=
Passing:
=

Talked to Andy about japanese commercials.

=
2nd:
=
Worked on and Finished worksheets.

=
Passing:
=

Talked to Andy - about the walls caving in, and non stop psycic links that we have.

=
3rd:
=

Worked on Visual basic all hour, and helped others on theirs.

=
4th:
=

Worked on interview questions.

=
Lunch:
=

Lunch is almost always a blast. Today ITx3 was messing with Andy, who (in turn) scared the @#! out of him! I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe!

Afterwards we got our food, ate, andwent outisde where we proceeded to just joke around.

=
5th:
=

Did set 90! Amazingly, we got many problems done in class!

=
6th:
=

Spent all hour scanning stuff, and getting it ready for the web.

=
Home:
=

Learned that my sis had a booster shot, and that I couldn't get home. It would have been faster to just ride the bus! Grr I miss Ida! I really hope she is online, since I cannot call her (no phone card). I guess only time will tell...

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110668-MEMORIES---Journals-from-the-Past-41200