*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110669-The-Day-Before-03-29-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110669 added May 31, 2001 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
The Day Before [03-29-01]
Hey there! People wondering about the title.. well, wonder no more. I was reading some Kenshin manga, and one of the chapters was like "The morning of.." and then the next was "The Afternoon of.." and I thought 'Well, I have a huge event tomorrow..so i'll do that.. except i'll start it with the day before..' and thus, the title was born. Tomorrow's title will be "March 30" (i'll probably split it between morning and afternoon..but i'm not sure yet. Watch for it tomorrow!) Well, enough with that. Let's get onto today's scribble.

I woke up really late this morning. I was so tired from last night. I didn't even want to get out of bed. I had, roughly, 5 minutes to get ready and get outside... and I was able to make it. (Amazing! I'm fast when I need to be).

-1st-
Since we had a sub, we got to continue working on set 41. I have about 3 left now. All of which, I know she will do in class (they are all new problems). yay!

-Passing-
I finally got to talk to Chauncey during a passing. Gah. Took long enough. hehe. I talked to matt as well.

-2nd-
We worked on our notecards, yet some more. I now have about 18 cards. That will be plenty for tomorrow's notecard check. (By the end of 2nd, tomorrow, I should have 25+)

-3rd-
We talked about court cases all hour. Nothing hard... just disucss your opinions on different Supreme Court rulings on certain subjects.

-4th-
I e-mailed Matt and Karen all hour. They won't let me forget what I have to do tomorrow... Meanwhile, I searched and found some more Kenshin manga. I finally understand the beginning of the Kyoto Arc. By the way.. I love Aoshi's Double Kodachi technique. (I won't say more.. in case you've never seen it). It's cool =)

-5th-
Nothing but manga. I spent the entire hour reading the manga. (I had a LOT to read!) I still had a few chapters left at the end of the hour..

-Lunch-
Played SOF with Randall. I won.. barely. I scored one of my final points right before the bell rang. It seems to me, that either i'm getting worse.. or he's getting better. I vote for the latter.

-6th-
Finished reading the manga, and took a lot of phone calls that were coming in. Nothing really worth mentioning here.

-7th-
Well, I never realized how many people come looking for Mr. Rackler when he isn't around. I must have told 30+ people that he wasn't here, and wouldn't be until tomorrow. Gah. While doing all that, I saw that tons and tons of schedules were being printed out. I had to run them to the Registration office.. which took a little bit of time. Otherwise.. I didn't do much else.

-Home-
When I first got home, I began a quest to find some good Kenshin music. I found a few of the songs that I wanted (amazingly!) Then I just rested. I layed and watched some TV..and tried to rest my mind.

Dinner came, and I ate it. I found out that they had to run to McDonald's to set up some POP..so I decided to go with them. I was praying that Carollyn would be there so I could get some advice. I don't know if she is or yet..because i've yet to leave. In fact, I will leave this scribble with that.. I will explain more, later. Ja Na.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110669-The-Day-Before-03-29-01