*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/129011-10-18-01
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #147084
Come read my dreams!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#129011 added October 18, 2001 at 10:14pm
Restrictions: None
10-18-01
As with most of my dreams, this one was broken up into two parts.

The first part is a bit hazy, but I remember that I was in a mall-type-place. I was alone, and two women were laughing at me, but it turned out one of them actually liked me. I remember towards the end, we were just hanging out and having fun and stuff.

The second part of the dream is much clearer. It was like a bad episode of DBZ =P I can remember that a very nice oak table had something to do with it, but i'm not completely sure what.

There was an alternate universe... where this huge musclear guy (if you can think SSj Ultra Brolli, then you have about the right muscle size). He had destroyed almost everyone and everything slowly (for fun, like the Androids were doing)

Supposablly, I had already beaten the guy in OUR universe....and 1 person (my grandmother) from the other universe came in to beg me to go with im, to help beat him.

The fight was long, and almost pointless. If I hit him, it didn't affect him. If I used an energy blast, he countered it with his own. There was even a point where I had used Renzokou Energy Dan on him, and he countered every bit of it.

Eventually, I was starting to lose. He was just too much... but I got up and begin to scream, continiouslly. Louder and louder...

I can't remember HOW, but I do remember beating him. That was one of the coolest dreams i've had in awhile ^_^

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/129011-10-18-01