*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/152571-Some-Friends
Rated: 18+ · Book · Philosophy · #284489
Well, this is designed to shock and surprise you. I hope to make people REALLY think.
#152571 added March 6, 2002 at 3:28pm
Restrictions: None
Some Friends
I'm stuck in the middle friend-wise at the moment. It's between two of my 'best friends' Maria and Rachael-you wouldn't belive how it started in the first place. Rainbow Drops (they're sweets that don't even taste that nice and cost ten pence). Rachael says that Maria ate her sweets and then lied about it. It then kinda escalated into something it needn't have. They're both hypocrites and bitch about each other then moan to each other because she-did-this-and-she-did-that...
I'll be ranting myself after all this.
Last weekend was a disaster. I went shopping with Tracey (Rach's doormat), Megan and of course Rach as she organised the trip and she knows her way around here, and we ain't familliar with the area. All was fine until it was about 4:30, and it had started to get dark and Rachael wanted to go home, but i needed to get some more stuff. We ended up having a row in the middle of the shop and then she stormed out-with doormat of course, leaving me and Megan alone in a place we barely know!
After panicking for a while we pulled ourselves together, and went looking for Rachael, when we found we got on the bu which turned out to be the wrong one, and I knew that because I went before,but nope-Rachael wouldn't point-blank until I pointed out we where heading for Watford. We were lost for twenty minutes before we got directions from some rude old man, lost doormat; so we lost the bus, found her again an we got on the right bus, my brother phoned me on my mobile so he could shout at me because the fridge was broken (still is) and he blames everything on me it's inevitable that he'll lecture me. I have late to school, my dad off in Greece so i can't talk to him properly till next week and i'm too PISSED OFF with my friends to bother with them. What's a girl to do?
Write of course. A 13-year old should not be having this kind ofstress it's dangerous. At least i get some peace with India Arie-her album's a life saver; and of course, Smallville(Tom Welling has my most Fit Man on the Planet at the Moment).
Then to rub salt in the gaping wound, Rach calls me and asks if I want to sleep round with her and Beebo (y'know, that slut who's mates with Jack). Yeah, I'd love to go with Little Miss Neurotic and Little Miss Slut. Belive if lost all my brain cells and left, then there would a famous homicide that night, by killing as grossly as humanly possible.
See ya laterxxx

© Copyright 2002 Serial Angel (UN: blackangel2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Serial Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/152571-Some-Friends