*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198163-lace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #535622
A female mob boss
#198163 added October 10, 2002 at 6:29pm
Restrictions: None
lace
Damn. Today is our wedding aniversary. Today would be our wedding aniversary? I don't even know how to refer to us anymore. Anyways, it was 13 years ago that you and I said our vows. Tony, I miss you soo much. And the business is so hard to handle. I don't know how you did it. Today I had to take out Jonny Stricati. He was so young; only 22. He had just "made it" and then he got picked up. Seems he'd gotten hooked on chasing the dragon. He was gonna squeel, Tony. But I don't wanna talk about the biz. I want you back here with me. Do you remember how on our wedding day I was so nervous, that I threw up all over your shoes? And you didn't freak out or anything, you just wiped them off and walked down the aisle barefoot. And no one ever knew. You were always like that. You rolled with the punches, no matter how hard and fast they came. I wish I had half of your composure. You kept me sane these few years. I need you, Tony. I need you more than my words can express.
I opened your present; the one that you had bought and were gonna give me today.It's beautiful. The black lace chemise, the silk dress. You had immpeccable taste. And you were so organized, it was wrapped and everything, and just where you told me it would be. I started to cry, and I still haven't stopped.
Tony, you were the love of my life. I don't think I'll ever be able to move on. I'm not dealing well. Why did I try to take over? I'm not you. You were raised to this and it still put you under so much stress. I wish you were still here.

© Copyright 2002 trubbel (UN: trubbel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trubbel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198163-lace