*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203669-Weddings-And-Crushes
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#203669 added September 6, 2003 at 2:24pm
Restrictions: None
Weddings And Crushes

Yesterday was my aunt's wedding. In the middle of the cermony I started thinking about my wedding. I'm not married, but it got me to thinking. Will I ever be as happy as my aunt and my uncle are? Then on the way to the reception all I could think about was me and my boyfriend getting married.

We've only been going out for awhile. But he seems really committed to the relationship. I think he want the relationship to last forever. But I'm not sure if I feel the same way. I might suggest a trial seperation. Just so we can date new people and figure out if we want to stay together forever. After all, forever is a real long time.

One of my friends has been lieing. Not to me, but to other people. They've (I'm not saying any names)made up a story about themselves. I've been told by this person that the stories weren't true. But then they go off and tell the same lie. With me standing right there! I try to at least catch their attention, to see what they are thinking. But I'm ignored, they know they are lieing and don't want to face it. It makes me disappointed in them. I know they are much, much better than that.

I don't think I really have a crush anymore. And now that I think about it, I don't think it was an actual real crush. I just wanted to be closer to them as friends. And I'm doing just that, so I'm happy. But somebody want to go out with them now. I don't if I'm jealous or just over-protective. I don't want my friend to get hurt (again). They have come to me for help on this subject. And I don't know what to tell them. i want to help them, and see them happy. ButI don't want them to get hurt.

Oh yeah, I know people are wondering about the gender of this sorta ex-crush. Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think you'll ever find out. There are only a few people, that if I decide to tell, I'll tell. I might not even tell anybody at all. I guess it depends on how things are going to go.

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203669-Weddings-And-Crushes