*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/204867-Lets-All-Wear-Black-And-Boys
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#204867 added September 6, 2003 at 2:22pm
Restrictions: None
Let's All Wear Black! And Boys!
As I look back on my previous journal entries I relise how much I've changed since the summer. I've been through so much. But, I wouldn't take any of it back. Even though some of the times were bad, the good times make up for that.

So, one of my friend's ex seems to still like them. I don't know all the details, but I have the feeling that they both want to go back out with each other. But, they can't, or won't, for some reason which I shall not tell here. I know I should feel happy for my friend, but I can't. I mean, this person broke my friend's heart, or so I think. I don't think I can deal with having to watch my friend go through that again. Plus, I don't really trust their ex, and I don't really like her either. I don't know why...I just don't.

Well this week I wore mostly black. I got soooo many people asking me if I was gothic! I told some of them yes and some of them no. It was kinda funny seeing what they would say. One guy actually asked if I worshiped the devil. What kind of stupid question is that? I told him no. Then he asked if I believe in God. I just to confuse him I said "kinda sorta yes." He got this weird look on his face and just stopped talking to me. It was sooooo hilarious!

Yesterday one of my friends mentioned that I always seem to be walking with or talking to a guy. I thought about that for a moment...I guess it is kinda true. But most of the guys are just friends...nothing more. Well, except for this one guy. I told my other friend about this and she said that it's true also. And something along the lines of that lots of guys like me.

I can tell you something...that is so not true! I know it's not good to put yourself down, but I just know it's not true. I mean, I'm not prefect, but I wouldn't call myself ugly either. Who knows...maybe my friendship with this one guy will turn out to be more than just a friendship. I wouldn't mind that at all!

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/204867-Lets-All-Wear-Black-And-Boys