*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/206002-Little-Miss-Perfect-No-More
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#206002 added September 6, 2003 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
"Little Miss Perfect" No More!


I'm so sick and tired of being a perfect little child. It's expected of me to get good grades and never get in trouble. I don't want to be like that anymore. I feel like running around the school yelling at the teachers and getting in trouble.

People think I'm so perfect, but I'm not. I like to goof off and have fun to. I don't want to care about my grades any more. I want to slack off, but still pass, and have a good time. I hate being perfect all the time. People expect to much out of me. If I don't do perfect they start treating me like a little child. For God's sake!! I'm a human, I'm allowed to make mistakes!! It might be a little to late in the year to change things completely.

But by high school I want to be a whole different person. No more little miss nice girl. I tired of people thinking I'm so nice I'll let them do anything, or help them with anything. Everyday I'm asked if somebody can copy my work, because the suppose I always have it. I like getting good grades and all that, but after awhile it gets boring.

It is time for a new me. If somebody gets on my nerves, I'll tell them. If I'm mad at somebody, I'll tell them. They think I'm so nice, just wait. I've already yelled at some of my friends. Last year the promised that we would walk together to drop of our insturments. They don't even wait for me anymore. I'm stuck walking all alone. They are supposed to be my friends!! Their excuse was "We want to get to class." That is bull shit!! I get to class on time every morning!! I've never been late. They could at least wait for me. My bus parks right next to theirs!! Stupid assholes...and they call themselves my friends.

Also...what is the deal with lunch?? My friends can still wait for me. It's not like the food is going anywhere. So what if your hungry, or you don't think you'll get enough time to eat?? I get to lunch late and I still have plenty of time, and there are days when I feel like I'm going to faint from lack of food, but I still get there on time. You're supposed to be my friends. And they wonder why I'm so pissed off sometimes. I wait for my friends...why can't they wait for me. It just goes to show you who your real friends are.

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/206002-Little-Miss-Perfect-No-More