*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209343-Peace-Keeper-Normal-Me
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#209343 added September 6, 2003 at 2:17pm
Restrictions: None
Peace-Keeper? Normal? Me?


I'm still kinda pissed off at most of my friends. I think it's time for me to find better friends. Ones that stick up and wait for a friend! Nothing new has really happened in awhile. I did give my number and my e-mail address to a certain special friend! I'm pretty sure he'll call...I can feel the attraction between the both of us.

I'm so sick and tired of being stuck in the middle of things. My friend(s) keep coming up to me and ask for relationship advice. They keep telling me stuff that I really don't care about. It's not any of my business. And I'm really getting tired of hearing about it! Some of them are acting like a bunch of first graders. It's so ridiculus! And when they're not acting like children they're depressed, or sad. Or some shit like that. I know I get like that sometimes, but not almost every other single day!

I'm doing my best to handle the situation. If they start talking about it I just simple walk away and go find some other friends to hang out with. I did that today during P.E. Some of my friends were talking about something that I don't really give a f*** about. So I just walked away and went to go jump rope. I don't care what happened to them, I was having fun.

I'm just trying to live my life like a normal teenager, well normal for me anyways. But I just feel some of my friends are weighing me down. I'm not saying this about all my friends. The ones I knew from last year are still crazy and carefree as usual. They're the ones I go to when I need to a laugh or to cheer up.

I wish I could go back to seventh grade. Everything was perfect. I was having a wonderful time with my friends and didn't have a problem in the world. Now it's eighth grade and everything seems to be going wrong!

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209343-Peace-Keeper-Normal-Me