*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203692-Inn
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #559708
Einah's wants to get a mysterious dagger. Magnus is a soldier with an unsettled past..
#203692 added November 3, 2002 at 11:51pm
Restrictions: None
Inn
I was surprised to find a few people still in the main hall of the inn I was staying in. I tried to sneak in quietly through the door and make directly to my room, but I was spotted by a very loud, very drunk man near the door.
"Why hello there pretty lady, what are you doing out by yourself at this late hour?" He asked, speech slurred from drink.
"Who says I was by myself?" I asked provocatively, arching my eyebrow, and propping my leg up, pretending to adjust my hose, but actually just giving the men in the room a little extra view of leg.
"Oh, so you already got rid of one guy for the night? Care to take on another?" Another man said. "How much do you cost?"
Instead of showing how insulted and angry I was, I simply cocked a hip to one side. "More money than you have, sugar. Besides, I’m already booked for tonight. I have a soldierly gentleman visiting, so if you’ll excuse me, I must get ready." With a wave of my fingers, I was off.

© Copyright 2002 Captain Crunch (UN: saluna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain Crunch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203692-Inn