*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203745-Im-Upgraded
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #549308
When I die, this is all that will remain of me.
#203745 added June 26, 2005 at 8:00am
Restrictions: None
I'm Upgraded!
My fingers and hands are now officially dead. I just responded to over 60 comments on the article "why it's good to be a normal member..."

Here' what happened:
1] Some anonymous person sponsored my item "why it's good....". I really want to thank him/her so much! if you read this, please tell me your name! i want to thank you! I promise I'll keep it secret!

2] Many people read it, and sent lots and lots of comments.

3] Many people sent lots and lots of gift points!
I already mentioned one in the last entry, and the rest prefer to remain anonymous.

4] An anonymous person gifted me with 3 months of upgraded memebership!!!
I found out who it was, but she prefers that I'd rather not disclose her identity.

God bless her!

5] I was happy beyond my wildest expectations!
lovely!

6] Finally, I'm writing this entry right now, my hands are so tired! I don't think I'll be able to draw any sheet today. Nor write any assignment.
And typing is almost impossible now.

So I know there will be a lot of spelling errors in this entry, because I really just seem to have lost motor control of my hands!


Once again

GOD BLESS ALL YOU ANGELS!

AND GOD BLESS THAT SPECIAL PERSON! I WISH THAT ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! FROM ALL MY HEART!



Yay! anonymous said it was ok to give the name.

so here it is :
Pita

Bless pita!

© Copyright 2005 The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic (UN: panchamk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203745-Im-Upgraded