*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/207700-Bruised-Manhood
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #571489
reflections and thoughts about my life as I know it
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#207700 added November 20, 2002 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
Bruised Manhood
So, It's 10:50 pm and I'm on the phone with Stephan and he's mad at me. Cause I bruised his penis. How did this happen, you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

I came back to my room after classes and I was a little restless. So i call him and leave a message on his voicemail telling him to come over. He had just come out of rehearsal and he came over. We sat and chilled for a little bit. He was sitting on the chair and I decided to straddle him. It was a completely innocent gesture at first. I was hugging him and kissing him. But then I felt the little guy move. So I grinded a little and he got excited. Lifted me off the chair and places me on the bed. (Before you cringe, we both have our clothes on, we here dryhumping each other!!) So we finally reach the apex in about 10 minutes (a quickie that was actually quick) and we left to go to the dining hall for dinner. We were walking in the hall and Stephan kept reaching into his pants. I asked him what was wrong and he said that he rubbed it against his zipper and now it was bothering him.

He came back to his apartment. His roommate is in the room with some girl so he decided to call me to pass his time! He was in the bathroom when he discovered that his manhood was damaged. He tell me and the first thing that I do is laugh. He gets mad! I'm sorry that I'm so deadly that I bruised him (or maybe he's just too damn delicate? hahaha)! But he's getting mad and I'm getting mad that he doesn't wanna make the most out of a situation. Anyways, looks like he's outta commision until he's all healed up. And lord knows how long that's gonna take. Guess I'll just have to get my kicks some other way! (just kidding)

© Copyright 2002 2trueblue (UN: panther83817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
2trueblue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/207700-Bruised-Manhood