*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210581-In-summation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #571489
reflections and thoughts about my life as I know it
#210581 added December 28, 2002 at 10:31pm
Restrictions: None
In summation
I didn't use the save and edit feature and i was composing a really long entry. I don't feel like typing out the gory details again so here it is in summation

1)6 monthiversary dinner disaster
He cooked my the most disgusting dinner to celebrate our six months together. the spaghetti was bloated, the sauce was thick, the garlic bread was burnt, the cheescake was liquidy, we argued for half the night. Fun times had by all.

2) Mommy dearest
Went to see the play he was in on the same night that his mom came to see him. I didn't want to meet her. But when I tried to avoid it, I tripped over the theater steps and ripped my nail. I met her and she was straight poker face congenial. I thought she hated me but Stephan says that she liked me.

3) thanksgiving
Went to my aunt's house and got interrogated about Stephan. By my 3 aunts, my uncle, and my cousin. Now they all want to meet him. Sure, why not throw him into a cage of ravenous lions? Sounds like fun!

4) Coming back
Got to the bus station and ran into my best friend/big brother/dream-lover-that-I-know-I-can-never-have. CECIL. We talked and laughed on the bus ride back to Baltimore but while he was sleeping I came to a realization. The concept of me and Cecil being together is a fairy tale. And I'm too old to believe in fairy tales anymore. We came back to the city and Cecil's friend Mitch (whom I already met) gave us a ride back to campus.

5)Back in commission
Well, If you read the first entry, you know exactly what I'm talking about. The little guy has fully recovered. Me and Stephan did a little celebrating. He wanted me to come back to his apartment but I refused.

Well, that's what has been going on with me and Stephan. We are all caught up now! I only have 2 more weeks of the semester left so I'm going to have to figure out what this winter break has in store as far as up visiting each other

Save and Edit (it's there for a reason!)
2trueblue

© Copyright 2002 2trueblue (UN: panther83817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
2trueblue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210581-In-summation