*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209887-The-Popcorn-in-the-Shape-of-the-Chicken
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#209887 added November 30, 2002 at 8:16pm
Restrictions: None
The Popcorn in the Shape of the Chicken
November 30, 2002


         Still working around the clock on the website. I took a break and talked with my hyper friend from Pennsylvania, who often says things like, "The popcorn in the shape of the chicken!!" Right now we're talking about the plague of venomous, pencil eating monkeys that bite people in pencil costumes. We're planning a campaign to kill them all.
         Aren't good friends great?
         I found a little cache of saved internet conversations on my hard drive. Many of them with the Corvette. It's just like me to save the painful ones. I've got no happy ones to contrast.
         In my continuing effort to let go, I deleted them. Not before reading them, though. Man, there were some hurtful words. I'm glad to let go of them. And I'm glad that things are so much better these days.
         So I've got no reason not to be happy with the state of life, save the frustrations of getting my Apache configuration to work right. Oh well.
         Well, recommended listening is Pressing On by Relient K. I recommend all of their muzik. This is probably the second time for this song, too. Anywho, goodnight.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2002 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209887-The-Popcorn-in-the-Shape-of-the-Chicken