*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210236-Part-Two-Electric-Boogaloo
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#210236 added December 2, 2002 at 12:29am
Restrictions: None
Part Two: Electric Boogaloo
December 1, 2002


         Well, another day. The first of December. Time to cram what's left into my not-so-good grades at school, hoping it won't squelch the Holiday spirit.
         Today was actually slightly interesting. Last night I got a really bad migraine, probably initiated by my hunger. The pain was increased by the fact that Charlie's Angels, that awful movie with 2-year-old jokes by women that no 2-year-old should see so scantily clad, was about all that was on. That move was about the dumbest creation I've ever seen. Children's books were more humorous than that crap.
         I fell asleep near the end of the movie, woke up about an hour later (10:45pm) with the migraine still. I popped a couple more Ibuprofen (I've been accused of being addicted to pain killers :P) and dragged myself to bed. Woke up at 2:30am, felt great! Haven't slept since.
         I passed the time until church with a little prayer, a little work on the website, and a little random internet surfing. Found an interesting site, www.cadaverinc.com. Great people. They help you dispose of the evidence of your recent homocide.
         The Sunday school lesson was about sanctification. Really hit me. I've started questioning my motives in things that I do.
         Went to Old Chicago for some good 'ol chicken alfredo, same as I get every time. I'm stuffed.
         I've felt a lot better since I deleted all the Corvette-related stuff I've been holding onto. In fact, I talked with my youth pastor about doing that, and he had done the exact same thing not long ago. Except his situation was with someone from his sophomore year in high school, and he's 30! That's why I did it. I didn't want that situation to follow me through my life.
         Speaking of her, things aren't even "things". There are no issues! Woohoo! Finally we can be buddies without worrying about the past.
         Right now, there's not much that can drag me down, save schoolwork. I can't wait for three weeks to come...Winter Break! Long one this year. We've had a history of VERY short winter breaks at our school. But not now!
         A good friend of mine said something tonight. Something a little odd. Something that probably shouldn't really be taken seriously. But I dunno. Unfortunately, for fear of who may be lurking on my journal yet, I cannot really put it here. When I look back on this date, though, I'll know what I was talking about at least.
         Perhaps later I'll write it.
         Well, I'm actually excited to see the next page in life! And I just realized that I have three more items left in my portfolio! Yay!
         Recommended listening...Hmm...Satellite by POD. Am I repeating myself again? Oh well. Goodnight.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2002 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210236-Part-Two-Electric-Boogaloo