*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210972-System-of-an-Up
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#210972 added December 4, 2002 at 1:11am
Restrictions: None
System of an Up
December 4, 2002


         Well, still working away on the website. Perfected the layout, hopefully, finally.
         As far as the day goes, not much unusual. I did go to a pre-meeting meeting on the remodeling we're planning for the youth group's basement. We just need approval from the Administrative Board, and my friend and I were selected to present the plan. Kind of scary. But hopes are looking up, and we may have it done in roughly a month and a half!
         What are we doing? We're gonna knock some walls down, build some new ones. In the end, we're going to have a big stage with a semi-permanent sound system set up, new drum mics, a cool industrial look, a cafe, paint, and other neat-o-rific things. And that's just phase 1. We're easing it onto the administration to better the chances that they'll approve.
         Other than that, we've got SNOW!! Yes! Schools are already cancelling, and I'm pretty sure mine will follow soon. The snow's only getting deeper, and coming down harder!
         What else is there to say, besides nothing? Nothing. It's a paradox. Recommended listening: No One Knows by the Queens of the Stone Age. Pretty cool song. Goodnight.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2002 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210972-System-of-an-Up