*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211833-Steal-This-Human
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#211833 added December 7, 2002 at 3:41am
Restrictions: None
Steal This Human
December 7, 2002


         Well, today's been somewhat eventful.
         School was decent. I was productive for a change. Getting ready for the finals. I hate finals days. Two days of 6 straight hours of nothing but testing. I could think of better ways to spend the time.
         After school, my friend and her sister dropped my bro and I off at home and headed for their own house, only to turn around and ask us to come out and play in the snow. It was fun, though freezing. Thin gloves are useless when wet.
         The rest of the day was spent as normal. Just bored, hanging around the house. But another surprise when we got home...My mom's friend is moving in. All of her furniture and belongings are crowding the dining room, right behind me as I type. We're going to rearrange the whole dang house.
         After a while of talking with my female aquaintance in Pennsylvania, I went on to learn that my mom was too sick to go to the Aerosmith concert, and thus had two unused tickets! My bro didn't want to go, so I spent a while calling tons of people, but nobody could go. Among them was a long lost best friend of mine, who I haven't talked to since he became grounded for life and an argument we had. My number was blocked by his psychotic mother. Go figure.
         My bro ended up going with me. It was really awesome. Even though we were on the next to last row.
         After getting home, I'm informed that the long lost best friend I'd called earlier saw my name on the caller ID and called while I was away. Looks like a chance to correct some things.
         Oh yeah, another person I called was the girl I met sledding the other day. She was high. It was obvious, even before she told me. What a turn off. She asked if I get high, of course I said no, maybe a little more icky-ish than I intended. She asked if I was still her friend a couple times. That's what you get with 13 year olds I guess. Well, at least I gave it a chance.
         So now I'm just working some more on the website. It's consuming so much time. I need a life.
         Oh wait...Life is consuming even more time. Scratch that last statement then.
         I got tons of songs from System of a Down's new album, Steal This Album. Awesome indeed. I recommend...all of them.
         But just one per entry. I'll go in order. Recommended listening: Chic 'N' Stu by System of a Down. Goodnight.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2002 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211833-Steal-This-Human