*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213382-Mysteries-Still-Veiled
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#213382 added December 14, 2002 at 3:02am
Restrictions: None
Mysteries Still Veiled
December 14, 2002


         Sorry about that last, very mysterious post. I just have to keep my mouth shut until it can be revealed to the world...Or at least our little town.
         In other news, I've got three other crazy guys at my house tonight. Them plus my bro and I make a grand total of six (6) crazy guys. I hope we make it to the morning without the house exploding. My room could use some cleaning after this, too. Moreso than before, anyways.
         In the morning I will be headed for the church, and from there I will head to Kansas City with nothing but two bucks and a Big Mac. Yeah, that's a lie. I'll actually have $60 to split between my bro and I.
         Life is still good. And as winter break nears, it's becoming even easier to live.
         Okay, despite confusion coming from females.
         If you're a female reading this, I'd just like to say that you're messed up. That is, if you fit the framework of female-ness that I've seen time and time again. No offense, I love women (of course I do, being a straight guy and all), but sometimes I just wish you all made some sense. I guess life wouldn't be as exciting if you did. Oh well.
         Yeah, there's a story that makes no sense behind that last ramble...But I'm tired, and I have to keep working on the website.
         Ooh, great great song! I Remember You by Skid Row! Nothing like love ballads by bands from a more strange decade. That's the recommended listening, by the way. Which means this entry is coming quickly to a close. Now.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2002 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213382-Mysteries-Still-Veiled