*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219049-New-Year-Resolutions
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#219049 added September 4, 2003 at 7:02pm
Restrictions: None
New Year Resolution(s)

Before I forget I want to wish everybody a happy New Year. And I hope this year will be better than last. Part of my New Year's resolution to be a more positive person. I want to be happy again. Like I was in seventh grade. I want to get rid of all my fears. I want a boyfriend!

Hehe...but that's beside the point. I miss, and so do my friends, the girl I used to be. The one who used to make everybody laugh, and always looked on the bright side of things. I've recently found out (read, actually) that one of my best friends is in love (or so they say). Well it might not be love...just really really happy.

But whatever it is...I support you, and I'll always be there for you. And I wish you the best of luck!! I mean that to! I want to see you happy...as I do all my friends. Soooo.....hopefully this year will bring lots of happy people, love, and maybe some snogging. Hehe...kudos to Ea if she knows what that is.

Ok..the next part of my New Year's resolution...and hopefully it's going to be something that'll keep me happy. It's kinda goofy..I admit that. But it'll help me from getting angry at my friends. When we usually get report cards I open it right away. Even though I usually know what I'm going to get.

And what surprises me...is that my friends always ask. I know they mean the best...but it can be highly annoying at times. I mean...I've gotten basically the same grades since 4th grade! Soo...from now on...no opening my report card at school. I'll wait untill the very LAST one. Then open that one and see what my grades have been. So...I can answer my friends truthfully when I say that "I Don't know" what my grades are. It might be a childish resolution...but I think it'll help. Once again...have a very happy New Year!!

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219049-New-Year-Resolutions