*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219308-Special-Letters-and-A-Bad-Grade
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#219308 added September 4, 2003 at 7:00pm
Restrictions: None
Special Letters and A Bad Grade
Even though today was the first day back from Christmas break, it was a rather good day. It had it's bad moments. But...it was alright.

I wrote something about what I've been feeling for the past month or two. I didn't really plan on anybody reading it. But as I wrote it, I realized that one of my friends, the one I was writing about, should read it. I wasn't really going to give it to her till the end of the year.

Then I changed my mind. I was kinda worried about it. I poured most of my heart, and my soul into that thing. It was something I could have never said in words, or told anybody else but her. So I hope she's happy, and that maybe it'll explain some things.

The bad thing is...I don't exactly remember what I wrote. So I guess I'll just have to rewrite it or something like that.

I hate everybody in my 4th period. I sit around a bunch of idiotic, so called "punk", guys. The ask me if I'm gothic about every other day! It's very, very annoying. I've told them no almost eveytime. Maybe if I just agree with them then just maybe they'll shut up.

I said I didn't want to know my grades untill the end of the year. Then here come all these teachers telling me what my grade is. Well...it was only 1 teacher, but still. Okay..so I know I have a "C" in her class. Which *gasp* is a BIG surprise for me. I think that she might have counted something wrong. I mean...not to brag or anything, but I've never gotten a "C".

Oh well...I'll live. But, you should have seen the looks on the faces of the ppl that were sitting around me. They were all like "Oh my God Anya..you got a 'C'. I can't believe it!" Oh please...I'm human. I'm allowed to make mistakes. Plus...it's only a grade!! I used to be much more concerned about my grades. But now, I don't really give a flying f*** (my friend made that up).

So finally thought...I love my life....and hate it also.

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219308-Special-Letters-and-A-Bad-Grade