*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220259-Changing-For-Better-Or-For-Worse
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#220259 added September 4, 2003 at 6:59pm
Restrictions: None
Changing: For Better Or For Worse?
I love hanging around my aunt. She is only about 23..so I can relate to her in a way. She's fun to talk to, and I can tell her stuff cause I know she'll understand. Plus...she has a car, and money. Which means lots of trips to the mall! LOL

So...forgot what I was gonna say. Oh yah..now I remember.

It seems as if all my friends are changing. I mean, it's not a bad thing, but it's certainly not good either. One of my friends, is changing from goth to some what preppie.

She changed over winter break. Stopped wearing dark clothes and stuff like that. She tried to explain to me why she changed but I didn't really understand. Something along the lines of that she's starting to get tired of ppl staring at her all the time. Which is weird...cause I always thought she didn't give a f*** what ppl thought about her.

Then..another friend, not a drastic change. But still, I change, and I wonder if I'm the only one to notice it. She used to be what I guess you would say a "bad" child. Even though...I didn't think of her like that. Now...she seems to be more into doing the right thing. Even dressing differently.

Some of the changes I don't mind. But some I do. I mean, the reason they're my friends is because of their personality and style. I usually tend to hang out with the goth's and the rebel people. I do this because well...they are so unlike me. I live having friends that are different than me. If we were all the same, I wouldn't hang out with them.

I'm also wondering why all the sudden changes? I'm hoping it's not because of they are being pressured by other people. Cause I know what that is like...and it isn't fun.

I respect my friends for the attitude they have. That attitude that says "I don't give a shit what people say" and "Let them stare...it's not hurting me." If you start changing because what other people think then eventually you become like those people. Which I guess you could call stero-types. Which we have a lot of at my school.

I guess I don't know some of my friends as good as I thought. If I don't even know what are causing these changes. Which is rather disappointing. Since not know this about them...makes me feel like we weren't friends to begin with.

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220259-Changing-For-Better-Or-For-Worse