*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222041-Shopping-and-PARTY
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#222041 added September 4, 2003 at 6:57pm
Restrictions: None
Shopping and PARTY!

Oh My Goddess... (yes GODDESS...not God..or goodness)I'm sooooo bored! Right now...I'm sitting in front of the computer at my dad's store. I came here to help with some data entry. Well it didn't really take me all that long. There wasn't a whole lot of work to do. But I didn't mind the work. I'm getting paid for it. I would leave...but the longer I stay here (and pretend I'm doing something) the more money I get!

Okay...yesterday was a good day. Went to the mall to get a gift for a friend. Ended up buying the gift for her, and two really cool "Goth" CD's from Hot Topic. It has been decided...that's my NEW favorite store!

So...after the mall I went to my friend's b-day party. It was at a bowling alley that I've been to at least 100 times since we moved to this side of town. After the last time...I promised myself I'd never go there again. I guess you could say "bad memories." Not to bad memories...but not the best either. But this friend means a lot to me, and I wasn't about to just skip out on her party. It wasn't to bad. I had some things to keep my mind off of the last time I was there.

I started faking my bowling at first. Then come to find out I didn't have to. I pretty much sucked without having to fake it. That's what 1 and a half years of NO practice does to a person. Oh well....I survived.

ARRRRRGGGG......I'm bored!! Nothing to do....and I can't remember any of my friend's phone numbers! So I can't call them. It sucks! I wonder how much I'm getting paid for this. It better be worth it. I need some things. Pixie sticks for one...hehehehe....

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222041-Shopping-and-PARTY