*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225579-A-Lifetime-in-Your-Eyes
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#225579 added February 4, 2003 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
A Lifetime in Your Eyes
February 4, 2003


         I hate the word February. Anyways, moving on.
         A friend of mine wants to marry me. At first, I thought she was joking, so I joked along with her. Recently, I've been getting a little suspicious of the whole thing, wondering if she's really thinking what she says. Then tonight, in front of several witnesses, she confessed that it's true.
         The next 10 minutes was filled with awkward silences and tentative discussion of the matter. Now see, I like her, but just as a friend. And now that I know she's not really joking like she says she is...Well, let's just say hope she doesn't take serious the Valentine I put in the school newspaper asking her hand in marriage...
         Well, at least my suspisions are confirmed. We'll still be friends and all. I don't want to hurt her feelings, of course. Ah, what a predicament.
         In other news, things have been much better today. Not so tired at school, not so worried about crap I have no business being worried about. Things are just good. And of course, something's (hopefully) happening. I discussed some of my more inner thoughts with my youth pastor. I love that guy. He's so easy to talk to.
         Something I've been hoping for may indeed come to truth. I won't mention it here, but as time goes, details may be revealed. Sorry for the secrecy. It's just that, since last summer, I've had a harder time putting these inner thoughts here. Which brings me back to making that other journal with more restricted viewing. Perhaps at some point. There's a lot I want to spew somewhere. Not that I'm bad at keeping secrets, but everyone knows it feels good to let them out.
         This has been a lot of babbling, brought to you by the following recommended listening: Do You Call My Name by Ra. A relatively new band with a really sweet sound. Enjoi tha muzik!

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2003 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225579-A-Lifetime-in-Your-Eyes