*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228694-Boring-Bored-And-The-Park
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#228694 added September 6, 2003 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
Boring, Bored, And The Park
Okay...right now I'm sooooo bored!! Not really doing anything. Plus, there isn't really that much going on in my life.

Well, there is some thing involving a friend, but it's so hard to explain. I guess I could try. The simplified version...and ex is spreading a rumor that somebody is going out with somebody else. I'm not saying any names, besides, it's not like you know them. Unless you went to my school of course. Well, that pretty much sums it up.

Well, I did talk to my friend during lunch. I'm pretty sure I got through to her. You want to know what I said? Well, tough cookies! I said a whole bunch of stuff, whatever was on my mind. Plus, you don't need to know anyways it's my business!!

This weekend should go alright. Friday will just have to wait and see. I'm invited to a party, but I promised my aunt I'd go to the movies with her. Also, my mom is going out of town Saturday, while my dad decides he wants to go work and my uncle's house.

So...basically, that leaves me home alone. Which isn't good, from my point of view. I was hoping that I could go to the park with a friend. But, since nobody will be there to drive me, I'm in a dilema. I CAN go though...just have to get a ride. I could probably persuade my dad into taking me before he goes off and does the *man* thing. I guess I'll just have to play this weekend my ear.

"What would you do if Death stared you in the face?Would you run and hide? Or take it with pride?"

Merry Meet and Blessed Be

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228694-Boring-Bored-And-The-Park