*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229339-LonelyBut-Hopefully-Not-For-Long
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#229339 added September 6, 2003 at 2:37pm
Restrictions: None
Lonely...But Hopefully Not For Long
Okay...I actually wrote this about 2 or 3 days ago. But, I feel like adding it in here!!

Sitting here makes me realize how lonely I really am. Of course, I do have friends. But still, I can't help feeling it. Most of my friends have a significant other. Two of my best friends from elementary school are ALWAYS hanging out with each other.

I just wish I had someone to talk to, and be with. Maybe that's why I was so smitten with my ex. He gave me what I needed. Comfort,support,compassion, and just somebody to talk to who'll be there for me. I sort of miss what we used to have. Just hanging out with him was a blast, and I miss those times.

Kind of wonder why I broke up with him in the first place. I mean, he didn't mistreat me at all. He was mostly the perfect boyfriend. I guess we just wanted some time apart. Plus, he was moving to another country.

Maybe someday when he moves back to the states, which he'll probably do in the next 2 years, we can get together sometimes. He was good for a laugh, and fun to talk to. Oh well, what's done is done, I can't change the past, no matter how much I want to!

Okay...now on to the present!

This weekend was alright I guess. I ended up getting sick on Friday. So, I didn't go to school! YAY for me! Babysat that night and made some money. Saturday I was still sick, and was supposed to go to the park with a friend. But that plan fell through.

I did, however, still go to the park. Just with a guy from my neighborhood. He was fun, and charming, and flirting most of the time, pretty much everything I expected him to be. But, I didn't mind. I had a good time!

Sunday went shopping, did the whole "Let's burn a hole in my pocket!" thing. All in all...despite being somewhat sick, this weekend turned out to be pretty good.

"What would you do if Death stared you in the face?Would you run and hide? Or take it with pride?"

Merry Meet and Blessed Be

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229339-LonelyBut-Hopefully-Not-For-Long