*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233267-Update
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#233267 added September 4, 2003 at 6:47pm
Restrictions: None
Update
Okay..so, it's been awhile since I last posted an entry. So, I have a couple of things to catch up with.

Went to the Renassicance Faire with one of my closet friends (she was then anyways). Had loads of fun! Saw some pretty neat stuff. Got ideas for some things. Interesting things happened the weekend. Which I will refrain from putting here for personal reasons (you wanna know what happened? E-mail me, I might just tell you!).

Umm...next...baby shower(s) at my house. First was for my Mom's co-worker. The next for my Aunt. Both were a little boring, but had their funny moments. Not much really after that.

Ummm...this week (what's left of it) is Spring Break. I've been having a pretty good time.

Monday: nothing special, talked on the phone a lot.

Tuesday: again, nothing special, still talking on the phone. Tuesday night however, went to a sleep over. It was fun. We did the whole ghost story, Truth or Dare, Ouija board thing.

Wednesday: This was my alone day. Didn't talk on the phone, didn't go anywhere. Just slept, ate, and watched TV.

Today (Thursday): See, usually my hyper days are Wednesdays. But since Wednesday I didn't feel up to it, I changed it. Today was awesome!! Made my house into a dancing arena. Hehe...couple friends came over and we danced like there was no tommorrow! Ate lots of sugar loaded foods. Now they're complaining that they're going to have to go to the gym.

As for a tommorrow goes...I'm not sure. A friend is supposed to be driving to town. But, I'm not sure. I might go to the beach with my Aunt if the weather is nice. Might go over to a friends house, or have them come over here.

The International Festivel is this weekend. I'm planning on going to that. Unless something else comes up. Then back to school (ugh). Although I don't want to go back to school, there is this little *problem* I have to fix.

"What would you do if Death stared you in the face? Would you run and hide? Or take it with pride?"

Merry Meet and Blessed Be

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233267-Update