*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234285-Evaulation
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#234285 added September 6, 2003 at 2:37pm
Restrictions: None
Evaulation
Right, okay...let's see...what has been going on. Well that friends that was supposed to be driving over on Friday did make it over here. However, we were both so busy we ended up not being able to see each other. So I'm just going to have to bug her for about a week in the summer.

We got our high-school registration forms today. So, finally we're forced to realize that high-school is coming. It's not going to another school that I have a problem with.

Heck, I say good ridance! It's just, well to put it simply. The people I don't want to see, will be at the same high-school next year. The people I do want to see, won't be there. Now, some of my friends (that I haven't grown apart from) will be going to the same school. But without some of my OTHER friends it won't be the same.

Well, every year I evaluate my life and see how things are going. I started doing that today, and it'll probably last till sometime next week. I've gotta talk to some people. Find out the truth, and stuff like that.

Also, gotta tell somebody that they can trust me and don't have to worry about me screwing them over. Got to convice some of my friends that I'm not going insane.

Gotta kill this girl who is really starting to get on my nerves. You know what I'm talking about. She's the type of person who you can talk to every now and then. But then, she gets annoying, and does some stupid shit that SHE thinks is cool but to you is just down right immature. Yeah, that's what she's like.

Anything else? Ummm...nope, that's about it.

"What would you do if Death stared you in the face? Would you run and hide? Or take it with pride?"

Merry Meet and Blessed Be

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234285-Evaulation