*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236498-Me-Gothic-Of-course-not
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#236498 added August 23, 2003 at 3:11pm
Restrictions: None
Me? Gothic? Of course not!
Well, today was a very very interesting day. Although, I've already established that I'm gothic, today was just awesome. See, we were supposed to dress "nice" for the concert thing we were going to.

Well, I over did it somewhat. However, I think I looked pretty darn good! Had about four people ask me if I was gothic. Just to mess with them I said no. It was funny watching their faces. Today was a total "no-think" day, I just did whatever I wanted, when I wanted. Again I restate, it was awesome!

Okay, so lately a lot of things have been going on. First order of business...my best friend liking me. Now, I'm okay with her being bisexual, it'd be hypocritical of me if I wasn't! I was also okay with her apparently "loving" MY girlfriend. Just as long as she doesn't try anything (and she better not, or there will be Hell to pay!) I'm perfectly fine with it.

Then, she goes and tells me that she also likes ME! I'm just a little weirded about it. I mean, I don't know what to say to her about it. I don't think I could just think of her like *that*. Which gets me into my theory...she seems to like to well, steal, the people her friends like.

For example, Heather (our other friend) started going out with this one guy. First of all, she said he was ugly and couldn't believe Heather was going out with him. Then two weeks later, she comes out with "I think I like him now." Also, it's happened before, somebody else I said was cute, she said was ugly. Then about a month later, she was totally crushing on him! Now, I don't know, it sounds like some personally problem to me. But who knows, life is screwed up!

Second item of business: it seems somebody is trying to break me and my girl up. What's really pissin me off is that this person is one of my friends! He seems like he can't seem to deal with the fact that I'm going out with her! Although, I haven't talked to him about it, I have a feeling I'm going to have to.

And while we're talking about it, third item of business, my *ahem* problems. Like I said before, somebody is *trying* to split me and my girl up. I'm waiting for the nasty little rumors to start spreading like wild fire around the school. A couple of days ago, she asked me if I would break up with her if rumors ever started. My answer, which will never never ever change, was no. I'm to happy and content at the moment to do that. She does mean a lot to me, she really truly does.

But where is this relationship going to go? Next year (apparently) she's supposed to be going to another school. And Goddess...I'm gonna miss her so f***ing much. It seems, however, that she's having to choose. Either me or...well, I'm not going into the other option. And I absolutely hate that she has to do that.

I'd absolutely, 100% love to see this relationship go farther. It'd be simply wonderful! But will we survive? Oh, I do hope ever so much that we will! Hehe..I sound like a freakin prep! The next thing, that I always have a problem with...trust. I've been hurt to many times before, and it takes me awhile to trust somebody. However, with her, it didn't take as long.

I trust her, and know that she loves me to much to hurt me. I want her to know, although I hope she does, that she can trust me. That I love HER to much to do that to her.

I can see, and know, that she does get rather jealous. But, I can't help what I do. I mean, I don't purposely flirt, it's in a girl's nature! Even if I do, I'm not going to leave her. I'm committed, and plus, I have a few plans.

Although, it's not like she doesn't flirt with other guy's either (like I said in a girl's nature), I seem to not have a problem with it. For some reason, I don't get jealous.

Maybe I know that she just loves me to much to cheat on me. I'd really like it to be because she knows I'd kill her if she ever did, but sadly, it's not. Or maybe it's because I love her to much to even think she'd cheat on me. Which ever it is, I don't really care! I'm happy, and in love, and right now, that seems to be all that matters.

School can f*** off! (I'll talk bout' that later)

Teachers can f*** off!

Family can stop figihing.

Friends can f*** off!

I don't care! Just give me enough water and food to live on, and put me and my girl in our own little world. Then, just leave me and her the f*** alone, and I'll be perfectly happy. I'll be more than happy, I'll be jumping with joy!

All I need is the essentials and her..and I'll be content for the rest of my life.

Is that to much to ask for?


Taste the Dark Side of the Rainbow!

"What would you do if Death stared you in the face? Would you run and hide? Or take it with pride?"

Merry Meet and Blessed Be

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236498-Me-Gothic-Of-course-not