*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/238223-YAY
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#238223 added August 23, 2003 at 3:09pm
Restrictions: None
YAY!!
Why the "YAY" you may ask? Well...because!! HAHA!! I'm not telling! It's my business, and my business alone! *Pthb*

Before I get to carried away (blame the sugar!!) I want to thank Noel! Don't get mad at me for using your name though...nobody knows you anywayz! So...as I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted...Wait! I wasn't interrupted, I stopped myself! *Smacks forehead* Stupid, stupid me!

Okay..where was I? Oh yes...I want to thank Noel very much. If it wasn't for you I would've been all depressed and sadistic today! I probably would have gone on a killing spree. It would've been easy to! I got this list of all the people I'd kill if I ever got extremely angry. Let's see, it's got... *Shuts up* I shouldn't say anything. I might get in trouble! Right...so kudos to Noel! And if you ever need it, I'll willingly pay back the favor!

Can you tell I'm hpyer? You can't? Then you don't know me that well! After reading 28 journal entries you'd think someone would be able to tell when I'm all cheeful and crap. But no..you can't tell I'm hyper!
*Runs around in little circles*

Okay...I feel better now! YAY! Okay..now for the news.

*Corny news music*

"Good evening! I'm Rhoswen Kirra with your afternoon report!"

*More music*

On Thursday..I had a orchestra concert at school! I had to wear a skirt!

*Boo's come from the audience*

I agree! Anyways...my girl was there!

*Crowd cheers*

And it was allll good! I did my solo...and at the end the people stood up when they were clapping!

*Loud cheering and clapping*

Thanks! As for this weekend.

*Looks down at papers on desk*

Ummmmm......I went to the mall!

*More cheering*

Hung out with my aunt!! But...my brother was there..

*Crowd Boo's*

I know, I know! Anybody want a little kid?

*Cricket chips*

Awww.....come on! He's very cute and adorable

*Single laugh is heard*

WHAT? He is....Anyways! Back to the report! Sunday was Easter!

*Crowd cheers*

Wait! I don't celebrate Easter! I'm Wiccan!

*Crowd gasps*

Thought you knew that?

*Crowd shakes head*

Well...you do now!

*Crowd cheers*

Ain't I a wonderful anchor?

*Cheering stops abrutedly*

Hey?? Why'd you stop?

*Silence*

Bunch of no-good...Well! That's all for tonight! I'm Rhoswen saying having a good night and terrible dreams!

*Ending News Music*


© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/238223-YAY