*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230006-Fire
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#230006 added February 28, 2003 at 10:12pm
Restrictions: None
Fire
February 28, 2003


         Finally got back to work on the video. It needs to be done Sunday, so I figured it would be a wise decision. It's nearly done, actually. Just need to finish adding the soundtrack, make all the little pop-up bubbles to emulate those on TV's Blind Date, and do the credits. That's about it. Tonight and tomorrow offer plenty of time to do so, especially now that I know what I'm doing a little better than the last video. No more struggling with how to make MP3s sound right on top of DV video. No more wondering why cross fades don't always come out as expected. Much easier this time around.
         I ordered pizza online today via www.pizzahut.com. It was very easy. And I got a nice deal for my first online order. Mmmm...Hawaiian pizza. I imagine that it won't be long until this sort of local service is online everywhere. A savior for those who hate shopping. Not necessarily delivery. I think that's a bit much for some purposes. Say, for example, you go to your local grocery store's website, select what you want, and the store collects what you need and rings you up. Then you just drive to the store, make your payment, and take your stuff. To be profitable, they'd probably have to make a small increase on the price to pay for the slight extra labor, but I know I'd use it.
         Anyways, time to get back to work on the video. Recommended listening: Fire by Jimi Hendrix. It's going in the video, and it's in my head. Anywho, goodnight.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2003 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230006-Fire