*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241612-Being-Hyper-Is-Fun-YAY
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#241612 added September 6, 2003 at 2:38pm
Restrictions: None
Being Hyper Is Fun! YAY!
I'm a disturbed little child, no? I just read over my previous journal entry. Don't take that seriously. I was just mad and blowing off steam.

Anyways...it's been ahwile since I've updated. Lets see...what's been going on. Oh, I've decided to go to prom. Yay! for me. My mom is getting all excited and crap. Wanting to get my hair and nails done, and all the crap. Oh well...might as well let her...I'm not paying for it!

Ummm...don't have a date for prom. Decided to go stag. Reason being: I get to dance with more people if I go alone! Cause' then I don't have to worry about a jealous date. Well, I gotta worry about a jealous girlfriend, but that's okay. It just shows she care! Much love to her!

Blah...nothing has happened lately! Went to New Orleans...I swear...I love that place! As soon as I graduate, I'm moving there. Or close to there. Or maybe up to Tennesse. I don't know, I just wanna get out of this town.

Ohhhhhh.....go me! I have two herbals! Don't ask...looong story, not enough time. I'll explain later.

I know! Today was fun! Well, I had bunches of pixie sticks. Which we all know, makes me extremely hyper! YAY! Anyways...today was supposed to be a kind of "show off to the whole school" kinda day. Ya' know...mess around with my girl. NOT LIKE THAT! Get your mind out of the gutters people! Well, we ended up beating each other up. It was fun! Reminded of when I was in elementary school. Instead of telling somebody you liked them you'd go and pick on them instead. We didn't get in trouble though!

Hehe...I stole her ring. I still have it to! She hasn't gotten it back. I wonder how long she'll let me keep it for. Well...it's late (not really) and there's nothing more to say. So...peace easy!

Stay Away From Normies!

Taste the Dark Side of the Rainbow!

"What would you do if Death stared you in the face? Would you run and hide? Or take it with pride?"

Merry Meet and Blessed Be

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241612-Being-Hyper-Is-Fun-YAY