*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244108-Summer
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#244108 added August 23, 2003 at 3:05pm
Restrictions: None
Summer!!
Well, since the last time I updated, school has let out! YAY! Summer! No more school!! I only have four set plans for this summer.

One: Visit friends that I haven't talked to (or seen) in a while. Ever since I went to middle school, and they joined high school, I haven't seem much of my old friends. This summer, I plan to go and visit some of them. They live in my old neighborhood where my grandparents live. So going to see my grandparents is just an excuse. I know, I'm such a bad child. The really cool thing though is that my old neighborhood is just a bike ride away!

Which brings me to my next plan: Exercise! During the school year I'm such a lazy ass person. But, while school is out, I go back to exercising. In seventh grade I used to go to the gym with some of my friends. But, we stopped going after a while. Now, we might start going back. Or we'll probably just walk around the park a lot. I'll also be getting a lot of sun! Even though I'm naturally tan, I don't want to end up looking like my aunt. She is white! Or, I should say, yellow. It's kinda nasty, her skin has a YELLO tint to it.

Third: Make-over! Which involves me getting a job. See, I want to take most of my clothes out of my closet, throw them away, and go and buy more clothes. The outfits in my closet aren't ME anymore. I've already started my "gothic" collection (as somebody I knows calls it)so I just need a few my items. But, I need the money, seeing how my parents aren't going to buy me a lot of the stuff I want. So, I need to get a job. I already got one planned, but just in case it falls through, I have a back up job. Which will probably be a lot more fun, but doesn't pay as much.

Okay..last plan...ODESSA! For those who don't know, that's a town near Tampa (I think.) Anyways...it's a town in Florida that my best friend moved to awhile back. I soooo want to visit her over there. My parents will probably send me over there on a bus. Hehe...no parents, and a lot of strangers. Whoo..seems kinda scary. Oh well, I'll deal. If I get to go that will be the coolest! She has a pool, and a really neat house. Plus, they have awesome stores to go shopping in!

Okay..so that's my summer plans! Ummm...I'm cleaning out my portfolio, so if you want to read my story (Rocky Road) you can visit the site I posted it on!

Just go here...

http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1256560

Don't forget to leave me a lil' review!!
I hope you have a have a happy summer, full of parties and summer luv!!



Taste the Dark Side of the Rainbow!

"What would you do if Death stared you in the face? Would you run and hide? Or take it with pride?"

Merry Meet and Blessed Be

© Copyright 2003 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244108-Summer