*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249934-another-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#249934 added July 16, 2003 at 4:42am
Restrictions: None
another day
Well school and work made me tierd as hell. Not sure what to say its fucking with my internal clock and i am not sleeping worth a shit right now. Been fighting with my self about certian issues not sure what to do. Unable to talk to the gal i would like to. but thats asking to much. i went and bought a few cds i was missing today out of my collection. My sister is planning to be leaving town again and so i will have the house to myself. probably throw another party. Been trying to download new programs and install to make my computer better. Updated all processes on the computer runns fine but ive notice a high useage with PF. never seen it that high but seems to be a normal thing with windows xp. well ill figure it out later. didn;t feel like typeing much today just letting everyone know im still here. so i pulled from my files again.

night to all and to all a good night. thoughts of the night:

She left my mind without saying a word, at least a word that I was willing to hear. Not to long before she was holding me near, I would promised you the world. If I could kiss you again. Promised to love you only if I could see your sweet grin, But without warning you wanted someone more. Its hard to admit all the feelings I have stored. It took my breath away when it all came back rushing into my heart. Admitting my true feeling shouldn’t be this hard. So all my love is just a dream its true, but where would fairy tale love stories be if dreams did not come true?

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249934-another-day