*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250139-wow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#250139 added July 18, 2003 at 1:50am
Restrictions: None
wow
hehe thought the title would get your attention. Well was asked to go eat dinner with gary, josh, and his wife. But i had to pass. I was not feeling ok. Ive been working on my first project for school haveing to creat a 3d enviroment but unable to download the working copy for my computer cause i dont want to stay at school all damn day. well besides that aubrey called lastnight asked me to call her today. yet to do so. Not realy sure why. Just been preocupied. Said her mom wants help with her pc and to invite me over. We'll see. Im not to tired my nights been fucking with me i sleep like 3 hours and im up all over again for another day. no joke and it sucks. Currently deleting shit off my computer to get ready for all the 3d programs i need probably going to have to go buy another harddrive probably a external to make it portable. Well see have to talk to a few friends. Shit i had not a clue today was friday. Well tomarrow ill call crager to see if we can go out on a cruise or somthing. Need to get out of the house. sold a few more parts off the car and still yet to call laurance . not sure applied for another tec job. well back to work i go. hopeing to get an A and be better then everyone elses project. think i will creat mine with a video display.

well hopes to another great day. been a great week so far. And i feel my lifes coming back around. Working my ass off and school to better my self. Well to all a great day and the best of wishes for everyone.

thought of the night.

Admiring from a far is all I shall ever do. No matter how much I’m wanting, longing, wishing for you. Someone else has stolen you heart away. Only to have it another day. I might go crazy and cry and be down. But your happiness keeps me off the ground. All that matters in this predictable world, is that sound of your laughter, to get me off the ground. I thought that my life had ended, but realized instead your happiness will keep my alive and keep me from feeling dead. One of these days your eyes will see. Perhaps an ever growing love for me. Time is all I have and love is all I see. But your happiness is all I care about, your happiness is all I need.

J.B.

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250139-wow