*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251532-Wibitty-Woo--Comic-for-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #702718
I decided to try my hand at this journallog thing
#251532 added July 31, 2003 at 12:14am
Restrictions: None
Wibitty Woo! Comic for you!
A lot of work has been put into making a site devoted to me and KevN's comic Journeys. It's pretty much ready to go. He's gonna try and e-mail me his bio tomorrow, I'll slap that in and publish the whole thing to the web for everyone's enjoyment. Hopefully I'll have a chance to get my ass down there soon and obtain page one so that I can scan it and upload it to the site!
You probably want an easy to look at mega-updatey type thing. Sure, I'm bored. The comic is done in black and white (looks cool & saves time). There's a pic of Darká on TJO http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6u5jv/thejourneyonline for you all to see (go to Journeys [comic]). We're probably going to go with Image comics or Epic (subdivision of Marvel). If you know of any good comic companies, please let me know, THANK YOU. The comic's overall story line might not be easy to follow, I'm doing what I can so that you all won't get lost easily. The story is complex (that's good, trust me). It's not your typical Spider Man type stuff either. Our comic is dark and unforgiving. It's kind of hard to describe, so best to buy (we love you if you do) a copy of it when it comes out. A one page teaser is coming soon for the future site. If any of you actually read my journal entries, do let me know what you think so far, thanks!


Darká Degerön - the poet Darká

© Copyright 2003 DMB Secundus (UN: kornkidxxix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DMB Secundus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251532-Wibitty-Woo--Comic-for-you