*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251802-Journeys-makes-its-debut-online
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #702718
I decided to try my hand at this journallog thing
#251802 added August 2, 2003 at 8:00pm
Restrictions: None
Journeys makes its debut online!
With hope for the comic getting published coming sooner and sooner, we have officially launched a website to get the word out. The comic has its first page officially inked. We're having a few problems getting it scanned, but they're working out in the end. And kev's already on page 5 with the pencilling (um, he needs to buy new pens, that's why the inking fell behind). Our comic, Journeys, is coming along, and we're happy about it. We're going to look to Image comics for publishing. Go to our site to learn more http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6u5jv/journeys and please spread the link and the word. We are going to do our best to get character bios up soon. Kev's working on character solo pics and I'll be thinking up what to say about them.
We seriously hope you'll like the comic and that you'll help us get the word out. Keep checking back to the Journeys website to learn more and more and get updated along the way. Thanks for helping out guys and please let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know about the comic.


Darká Degerön - the poet Darká

© Copyright 2003 DMB Secundus (UN: kornkidxxix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DMB Secundus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251802-Journeys-makes-its-debut-online