*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253971-character-possessions
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#253971 added August 21, 2003 at 10:02am
Restrictions: None
character possessions
Have you ever had one of your characters just rear they're head so suddenly in your real life that you're not even sure where it came from?

Cause it happened to me today. I had to go down to the college and pick up some paperwork this morning. I was just feeling like crap, and as I approached the school I could see all the people standing around and I just freaked out thinking 'I don't want to walk through all of them!'

I was ready to turn around and just go home all sneaky like, when this little voice in the back of my head just went, 'Diantha [From "Invalid Item] would do it.' and I just couldn't turn around. It was almost like the conscience of Diantha in me was offended at the very thought! So I strode straight through the people, smiling at the boys and giving some of the bitchier-looking girl evil looks.

It was only once I was inside I sort of freaked out and thought 'What the hell did I just do??'

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind Diantha possessing me a little more. She brings out a whole 'nother side of me! I like her. Quaddy doesn't like her (Well, she is the Gryffindor) but I really do like Diantha, and I'm vry protective of her. She's damaged, and cold, and sometimes downright cruel but I do really love her. I love her when she does the stupid things, as well as when she does the right thing. I love her interactions with Luthe, and with Bri, and, Valar help me, even with Josh, becuase they all bring out a differant side to her.

Is it wrong to be this in love with a fictional character?



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Canon has no power here.- aarna

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#684941 by Not Available.



"The hobbits are just pillows! They're just made of feathers! How can they carry a ring if they're just made of feathers?"

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

My Fantasy Novel-
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/253971-character-possessions