*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254482-I-loves-The-Two-Towers-preciouss
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#254482 added August 26, 2003 at 12:26pm
Restrictions: None
I loves The Two Towers, preciouss
Got my TTT DVD today, and I'm soooooooooooooooooooo glad I did. (yep, that many 'o's worth.)

I'm completely in love with everyone in that movie. Seriously, if anyone involved in that movie came up and asked me to marry them, I'd be there! Have I mentioned that I love Lord of the Rings far more than is healthy for one human being?

Okay, I'm reeeeelly going to attempt not to completely freak out at the wonderfulness of it. I really am. *breathes slowly.*

First, the Return of the King preview. (I'm typing this very slowly while taking very deep, slow breathes or I'll totally freak out.) That. Was. The. Coolest. Thing. I've. Ever. Seen. Oh my god. Rotk is going to be just so amazing that I'm not going to be able to stand it! I was almost bawling in the little clip they showed, how will I survive the real film?? Oh god, the bit with Merry and Pippin, and Merry goes 'You WILL see the shire again!' and Pippin's crying. Oh god! All of it was just waaa! And Squee! And Wibble! And the only bit I won't by crying in is the bit where Eowyn slays the Nazgul. At that point I'll be jumping up and down on my seat screaming 'Yeah!!'

Poor Frodo and Sam, they just look so incredibly broken and destroyed. Props to the make up team.

Pellenor fields is going to be amazing! I saw Oliphants! I'm so glad they'll be there, I really like them.

Hmmm, the clip makes it look like Merry is not riding with Dernhelm. What's up with that?

And the TTT extended bit was AMAZING too! All those scenes were so important, I'm glad they'll be back in it. And, awww, I'm so glad to have more Boromir. I didn't realise how much I really, really like Boromir till I saw him in the TTT bits. I miss him now! Poor misguided steward. And Sean Bean is a fantastic actor. (Hmmm, ever noticed what a fucked up name 'Sean Bean' is? I mean it looks like his first name should rhyme with his last name, but it doesn't. Weird.) The interaction between Faramir and Boromir looks so sweet and also seems to be showing why Movie!Faramir is who he is. You know, everyone gets pissed at PJ for changing Faramir so dramatically but I don't mind so much. As long as these extended scenes give me a reason, then I'm happy.

And then there's the scene where they use Galadriel's rope and the hobbits climbing down a cliff, which NEEDS TO BE IN THE MOVIE. Grr, sorry, I'm bitter about that rope. It was the only thing that pained me in the first film. Sam's reaction to that Goddamn rope!

And there's a scene where the hobbits see more Entsalready heading to Isengard, thus making sure noone can ever again complain about how they got there so fast. So please see my above ^ capital letters.

And Ents at Helm's Deep! Hello canon, I wondered where you'd got to.

And, oh, the bit where Faramir finds the Boromir's horn (*snort* His Horn. *giggles* Sorry, too much Secret Diaries.) That's such a beautiful scene in the book, and I'm glad that it will be in the movie again.

Alright, I'm going back to watch it now that I've stopped hyperventilating. I'll leave you with this final thought:

Andy Serkis ROCKS!!!



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Canon has no power here.- aarna

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#671301 by Not Available.


Mrs. Weasley looked curious. "Wouldn't you describe Draco as a friend of Harry's?"

"No," said Ron. "I would describe him as a twat in pretentious trousers."
- Draco Sinister by Cassie Claire

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

My Fantasy Novel-
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254482-I-loves-The-Two-Towers-preciouss