*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254392-whats-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#254392 added August 25, 2003 at 4:24pm
Restrictions: None
whats up
Whats up everyone i know ive been away, but trying to pay the bills dont really cover coming here to type about it all sorry. Drained of life sooooo tierd. lol ohh well. been hanging out with my cousin Herbie and working on the car. Been going to the car shows and racing. i have a few i need to sweep up before i can claim my throne as the number 1 stock car but ohh well. let them talk for now within a months time 2 tops i will be back. work, school, all sucks lmao just have to do it. Still looking for that one high paying job to get everything i want out of life. As i once did. My attitude has changed drasticly lmao. Crager seems to lose his temper alot now, he gone off on 2 waitresses that have given him shit about a tip, due to crappy service. Just very shocked and he did i tiped my hat to him. now im like him i shut up and take it lmao. We find it amuseing cause now hes the one sticking up for me. just its funny as hell. He still wants to drive to north side to see this gal ive told him about. but yet to do so. Last night we went to wallis vil, tx and we found alot of rich kids with stock cars wanting to race for money. Cash crop and we are enjoying every bit of it. So i believe it will be our sunday event from here out. Herbie, larry are my cousins. crager, joe, louie, jeff, franky, and my self are all friends and we all growing in numbers again. well besides that. not much. i made a few programs for my computers to do certin things 24/7 5 scripts to run on them. Working on the car. hopefully i will have more to say later. but my life is been good and picking up, no females to fuck with my head or my emotions. Keepping to my goals and i will be back on top of my game.

ohh yea me and my sister were all gehtoed out sunday and we orded a pizza and enjoyed it. Blockbuster all day, fell asleep. woke up internet went down here. Had to fix the home network. She went out and i took a long hot shower and soon left as well.

tonight we (crager and i) will be buying Lord of the rings at midnight from walmart. We are big fans and just enjoy the series. Hopefully you do to ;) see ya at walmart, we'll come back here and watch it on the big screen. Well to all a good day and i need to renew my membership another 6 months maybe in the next few days. ohh well. well see. good day to all and best of wishes to friends.

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254392-whats-up