*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254815-Another-night-another-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#254815 added August 29, 2003 at 8:27am
Restrictions: None
Another night another day
whatsup everyone, been on my feet trying to double my money, well see how that goes, schools work in its own. Thinking about calling Wayne for a new pitch idea. Just waiting on the right time, i believe hes having some problems with the misses or somthing. Going to be going out with crager to see jeepers creepers 2 tonight. No other plans as off yet. Also eric called me lastnight. He had a few words to discusses about whats been going on with him and the shit that everyone else knows. And i was unsure as to what to say. But crager was here with me lastnight. Just let it out so both parties knows my thoughts on my mind. As i told him i didn;t think it was in my place to say anything cause i would be crossing two friends. What am i supposed to do then? Im stuck. Then its a battle of what who said to who. But i think eric took it well, and crager is just letting things cool down before he is to do anything about it if anything at all. Still undecided. Other then that still all is well and looking forward to getting out of this town soon, if all goes well im seriously looking to get out of here. And somone to join me. Still undecided. Alot of the new jobs i hope to hear from are in fl and i hope to god i get the job and move to destin, fl. I rather move to where i know no one, then to continue living a lie here. Dreams and lost hopes. Still besides that I am as happy as ive ever been. Me and my sister are talking again, she takes me out and i take her out. Shes gotten to ride/race/drive/see some REALLY FAST CARS! talking 10 second cars lol. I think she almost pissed on her self or had a orgasim lol. It was great she loved it. we go out to eat or we talk and she bring some after work. tonight shes bringing hold lord of the rings two towers to watch. Not sure what time our paths will cross if not make it another lazy sunday ;) weekends off and able to relax is always good. Also need to call my cousin to be able to work on the camaro saterday. Been great hanging with my relitives and me and my mom made it a everyday thing to hang out on wensdays or Tuesday. Not sure which. We watch The OC every time its on even the reruns and we talk during the reruns more then the new episode. Me and my dad have yet to realy talk other then hows everything and what not. Me and him just try to avoid each other from butting heads being as stubborn as we are. Me in the casa is just great catching up on bills, working to get the fast car back, even thoe the new law passes on the begging of next month. and alot more other shit then maybe i can set again. other then that im happy right now and thats all i care, no female can stop that, no dude can stop that, and NOTHING i mean NOTHING will get in my way AGAIN or FUCK UP MY DREAMS! Believe me if you will , distrust if you like. I dont care. I did it once ill do it again so FUCK YOU! if you dought me. *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254815-Another-night-another-day