*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/257237-Helped-mark
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#257237 added September 18, 2003 at 9:47pm
Restrictions: None
Helped mark
Well today was going to be a normal day. I put everything off for a friend that called i have not heard from in a long time. Well around 9-10 o'clock. He calls wondering why im up, lol. Im always up that early or earlier. Well come to find out Mark, needed help with this Transmission. He was eating lunch with his gal and we talked when he finialy showed up. he went to get his hair cut and figure i should to, but crager said we'd go this weekend. so i held off. Finialy we start to clean up the garage since everything seems to be built around the car. Been down for so long. He broke it racing me, headers, cam, stall converter, lid, few other things. He ran a low 12 with his setup nice good car. He owns a 02 silver TA, automatic. Well we soon go to work on it. By about 4-5 it was all pulled out and we started about 2-3 on the car. Everything was out in about 1 hour with all the shit looking right. Called some old north side friends, to exchange numbers. To get the transmission to the right people. Drove to north side droped it off and got some dinner. The good parts, rebuilt, better trans is going to cost about 1,400. Not bad to hold about 500+ hp rear wheel base. Well the guy says it should be done by toamrrow and ready to go. Bolt it back in and were set. All day it was just me and mark. I also missed a phone call on the way driving up north. Carly calls to let me know she wants to see me. She tells me that shes moving to san antino with her new b/f. I think its a mistake and her not knowing anyone. I can;t help if shes up there. But we all learn for ourselfs. Other then that it was all good. Helped another friend, and learn somthing new. Had a good time. Sleepy now and plan on doing some work soon. Wana talk to crager tonight just thoughts racing threw my mind. Mark also made a few suggestions on the car. As far as what needs to be done and what should be done. Other then that its been all good. Great Day. and hope he has his car running soon. All this is doing is getting ready for mine to getup and get it done.

to all a good night and all a happy day.

p.s. i forgot i need to call somone tonight. returning her call from the night prior.

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/257237-Helped-mark