*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/257263-sleepy-but-cant-sleep
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#257263 added September 19, 2003 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
sleepy but can;t sleep
Well i called pablita, and left a message and finialy got ahold of her. said to call her back in 2 mins, got blown off. Ohh well. She said she would call back, highly unlikely. But 11:00 she did. SHOCKING!!!!
Then its not san antino shes moving to its, Maimi,Fl. Im like wtf. Thats nuts. No jobs, what money, its all these holes that are left out and unable to fill. And i just dont see how this is going to work. And shes going with her dude. Which i have never met so i realy can;t say much about him. Just when we are talking about things, a phone call comes in. Leaves me on hold for several mins. Fuck that! Well, seems like everyone else has been 1st priority, and when all i was, was there for her. Just seems fucked up to me. She dont call back and stands me up. Has several times. When she used to live with me when she got kicked out. And all i ask is to respect me for me and at least call, but as always to much to ask. Well, i guess i will not see her and she will be gone. I used to care but once again another female that has to learn for themselfs. I see this as a big mistake, somthing, if somthing happens. shes stuck no one to turn to, no one to help. Its not the right way to move out and to be so far. I see trouble ahead and all she sees is the glory of leaving houston. Well time will tell.

Becareful best of wishes, maybe one day you'll remember me.

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/257263-sleepy-but-cant-sleep