*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261205-Cranium
by fregin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #764092
life and other extraneous info
#261205 added October 13, 2003 at 12:13am
Restrictions: None
Cranium
I went to visit my friends, the Salvos, in Bastrop this weekend. Since I live in Houston (about an hour and a half away), I frequently drive up and stay the night. Another one of their friends, Pierre, also drives in from Austin, and we alawys have a great time hanging out, playing music, playing games, and generally drinking too much. Anyhow, it's just great to be around people that I genuinely like, especially since the older I get, the shorter that list seems to become!

Well, there was a moment in time last night that I simply have to relay for everyone to enjoy. Actually, there were several of those moments, but one truly stands out.

Pierre brought a new game with him for us to try out. It's called Cranium and is probably one of the most fun games I've ever played. Basically there are different categories for different feats you have to accomplish. You might have to answer a fact question, spell a word (oftentimes backwards, without writing it down), hum a song, act out a charade, etc.

Well, the teams were girls against guys. Mike and Pierre drew a card to act out a charade. Pierre had to act it out; Mike had to guess the answer.

The answer was "Cocktail dress."

Now, if the women had drawn this card, it never would have become the perverted display that ensued. The guys weren't really even sure what a cocktail dress was (they later admitted).

It began something like this.
Pierre rose and mimicked a waitress carrying a bottle (He used his 10th or 11th bottle of the night for the prop!).

Mike catches the hint and guesses "waitress." Pierre motions that Mike is on the right track. Karen Beth and I know the answer, so we're not exactly sure how he's planning to get Mike somewhere close to the real answer.

Little did we know that Pierre can be quite literal in his actions.

He then begins alternately pointing to his crotch and then spanking his own ass. The crotch pointing veered off into a kinda "spanking the monkey" motion. Well, Mike was not quite getting the meaning. I think masturbation was among his guesses at this point.

Pierre then starts making motions demonstrating that something is now protruding from the ass he has been bruising. Hemorrhoids, maybe? No, Mike does eventually get the tail part of the charade; he just doesn't see where the waitress and masturbation fit in.

Time had long since passed the allowed one minute mark, but Karen Beth insisted we not tell them. I couldn't understand her very well through our positions halfway out of our chairs and with the tears blinding us. However, they seemed to figure it out on their own, but then we spent the next 20 minutes reinacting the whole thing simply because it was one of those moments you can't just let end!

Cock-tail, anyone?

© Copyright 2003 fregin (UN: fregin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fregin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261205-Cranium