*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261367-neuticles
by fregin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #764092
life and other extraneous info
#261367 added October 16, 2003 at 10:29pm
Restrictions: None
neuticles
I'm a dog lover, have been my whole life. However, one of my collegues told me a story that's just a little too bizarre, though humorous, about their family pet.

It was time for the little guy to get the dreaded snip job done.

Her husband was concerned because he had heard that when you neutered a dog, it often went into a depression, and besides, he really sympathized with his furry pal.

They heard about a procedure being performed in California (of course) where they could insert fake, ummm, well, nuts. They talked to their vet here in Texas about the procedure, and she agreed to do it.

The surgery apparently went great, the little guy didn't show any signs of depression, and they stayed a happy family. The dog didn't show any indication that he knew his real stuff was long gone, so he continued to strut around like the stud he knew himself to be. They saved his psychological manhood.

They swear that now that they are older and more mature and have a child, they would never spend their hard-earned cash in that way (it cost about 300 bucks for the "neuticles"), but they still continue to buy doggie clothes, because after all, you can't have a naked dog running around.

© Copyright 2003 fregin (UN: fregin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fregin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261367-neuticles