*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263349-catching-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#263349 added October 26, 2003 at 3:10pm
Restrictions: None
catching up
Well, ive had alot of fun lately.
Im not going to be correcting my errors, and if you have a problem with that tuff shit.

Well lets see its been about the best month of my life then its been in a long time. I met a new gal, her name is tracey. We have gone and talked for hours on hours. From the beach, star bucks, movies, etc. Its been quite soothing. I once thought that she was trying to make the moves on me and we setteled that, and made it clear it was just friends. Today i find out that thats also changed, and she would want more.

Well besides that which is my thoughts on the entry before this one.

I went to HRP and had a few drinks with Crager, Mellisa, Tracey, and Myself. We had to pay full admittion. And stayed a whole 20 mins if that. Sucks balls. Well kyle ran his car that day, got a 12.0 in his modded z28 , 98' i believe. automatic. Well he was drunk so his best bud john drove it. He also brought his girlfriend with him and asked to fuck in kyles car. Strange, is not even the word. Well he also asked me sometime in the week if i wanted to see her naked. Wild indeed. The other thing is hes 20 and shes like 16. Well thats another whole ordeal.

The night we went to the bar and i have to watch or play with 6 females. Was kinda weird to say the least. Well one i was having a good time knowningly that i would be ignored. And that Tracey was keeping me company. And then just talking having a good time. Then Jeniffer tells Mellissa she was a lesbian by what eric told her. She was pissed. Well Needless to say she blew up. Well ohh well. Later that night mellissa says she was jokeing and i saw a serious face, and i was still sober. But i did have a few drinks. Well she told me i was supposed to be the designated driver, and that ive been drinking. It so hit me on the wrong cord. Well Then come to find out tracey thought i didn;t want to sit by her, and she took it personal. When Mellisa was the one that asked me to not sit by tracey. So i was ok with that, well my chair was gone and i moved to the end near crager. Then cragers friend/or x whatever she is moved down to keep me company. Well everyone tried to ask me whats up and why i was pissed. Well mellisa knew and it was not cool. But tracey threw some ice cubes and hit somone else lmao. Well crager offered me a cigerett, then asked me to step outside. while we were out there, tracey followed. And soon after mellisa wanted to leave. OVER REACTED! but of course its never her fault and nor will there ever be an appoligy. She believes theres more to this story when there isn;t and tried to get tracey pissed at me for somthing that there was no need for. Just not cool in my book. Well soon after i find out that i was lieing about it, marc even called mellisa, and some other bullshit. Just fucked up, that theres more to this story when i told her extactly what happen from time frame to time frame. And if thats how she makes herself feels better about the situation. fuck it.

Well me and tracey went out the next day, to eat at gringos. I always give her a hard time about the whole white people food. LOl i need her to get some real mexican food. Didn;t eat much that time. But alway end up having a great time and conversation with her. Went to meet her sister, father which wasn;t home. And hung out watch that movie house of the dead. GAY MOVIE! TnA is the only factor that made it a ok movie. The rest was a joke. But caught a gal giving another guy head. Called tracey a Bi-Courious female out loud lol. VERY funy. Then the whole thing when buying tickets at the movies, 2 adults? no one adult one childs ticket, Ok mom. lol was too funny.

We also went looking at beach houses, driving on the beach. Walking talking, etc. Took pictuers. Its been a KICK ASS time with her. The whole Miketos thing was too much. lol we where both itching like crazy. We ended up at sherlocks that night had a few drinks. And damn im hell bent on racing beating john. Ill show her, her car can do it. I will shift the piss out of her car to achive GREATNESS! only a matter of time.

Well during all this i also barrowed her car. I drove to and from tomball to see aubrey, and i talked with her parents for 2 hours and ate at the place she works at. Well i did have a great time, saw justin again, boy he wasn;t to happy. Ohh well. I was so worried about her car and time frame. But it was a peace of mind. I was back by 6 all went well. Thank You TRACEY! YOUR THE BEST!

Still have to show her how to race her ride, power shift, and engage and disengage without the use of the clutch. We talk almost EVERY! night and for hours on hours!

Well all seems well.
We didn;t end up going to the renisance festive and i didn;t go to the movie. I was going to go to sams boat, but didn;t. Tracey wanted to see if she would hit it off with Jet. And now well its all in the readinng from earlier.

well ALL IS WELL! for once.
Also might have a new job and the pay is EXCELLENT! i MEAN Higher then any other jobs ive worked for. And im one of the four people for the job. And damn i am holding on to this. Cuase if i get it im set again for another 5+ years. I will have my viper by december if i get this job. No more CONTRACT WORK!!!! YES!!!!!

well
to all a good day and all a GREAT NIGHT!
hope to be around more often.
peace and well wishes to all
Juan

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/263349-catching-up