*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/266518-welcome
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#266518 added November 17, 2003 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
welcome
Well been gone again, not realy just that the most recent posts have not been nice, or wanted them public. So ive been here writing. Well came to say all is well. I have a cruise in dec/january, also possiably buying a car. So far the bank is all green lights. Hopefully be the owner of another ss :) quite excited. I've been trying to make sites super fast to have the money to put it down also selling the 88 for more cash neighbors already made an offer that is very, VERY tempting. Also spoke to my mother and they were planning on getting rid of my old 98 v6, so hopeing i could use some of that as a deposite to make the payments even less. Spoke to heather and she wants me to visit new york. Im actually considering going, she really wants me to see the baby and stay with her. She wants me to move to new york again. And today werided me out by saying i love you to me. But i think i delt with it very well. Ahh carly called and was having problems with her dude, and so i waited for her most of the night and i never heard from her again. I called her the following morning and tells me shes with him can;t talk. And that she will be calling soon. She wants to sit down and talk. I seriously think that dude has done somthing to her im not going to like. Then its confrontation time.
Well talk to tracey, good bad / mixed emotions.
dont care anymore, that simple. Everything is good with bree, shes doing great working her ass off. Good to hear shes got her hear and priorities in order. Jessica emailed today and was wondering how i was doing, same old same old. So whatever. Talked to mellany and shes doing great, emotionaly not ok. But better about her life. Her husband and her kids have been going threw a rough time since last year when we quit abs. But she says shes had some good jobs and shitty ones. But now shes back where it started. So it sucks she was pleased to know that the eeoc had called about the case. Which i think helped put her in a better mood. Talked about work, school, kids, husband, females, etc. Catching up, also spoke about abs whos gotten fired, whos demoted, david. Told her how when i was in galveston he came to see me but i was in galveston and i was unable to meet him and his gal. I still hope all is well for him and that all continues to be. Hes a great guy and deserves it.
Also applied at a few shit jobs today, also about 8 computer companies again. Weather they are different or the same ones im not sure. Just dont give a fuck, anymore. tired of the damn bs staffing firms give ya the run around. I would change fields, but i would not make the same amount of money and then what else do i really know im good at? Wish i would get a break sometimes cuase damn this sucks ass.

well hope all is well for everyone and best of wishes.
Juan

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/266518-welcome